Thursday, September 18, 2008

Looking for input

If anyone has any good anecdotal resources about the Great Depression send them my way! I'm writing a paper on it in relation to today's economic time and trying to draw some comparisons. If anyone's parents or grandparents have memories about that time jot them down and send them to me!

3 comments:

debr said...

ummm, excuse me but did you forget to tell me something, like that you started school?!!! Peter

Sheri said...

Hiya! Cool!

I did an inteview of Shannon's grandparents once and even taped it. I wish I knew where it was. I'll try to remember some of what they said and send you an email.

Sheri

Cathi said...

Nope, just being a nerd! Actually I thought I'd better start filling my mind with things other than remembering who went potty last and what bill is due this week so my brain will have some potential to learn when I do start. Ya know?