This year we had trouble convincing Tenley that she should wait until her 'party' day to open her presents, so I let her open one small and one big present on her actual birthday. She picked Aunt Holly's seashells and declared that she could indeed hear the ocean in the! Thanks Aunt Holly!
Her second gift was from her brothers which was a Barbie and horse. Oh the world of Barbie has come into my house! Thankfully, Barbie now represents a strong female image so I guess I can't complain too much. Thanks Shea and Devan!
At school she got the Birthday Bag which has a little doggy inside named 'Birthday'. We get to keep him and take pictures of him with Tenley and then make a scrapbook page in the class journal. READ: A LOT OF WORK FOR MOMMY! (I thought I was done with homework!?)
Tonight we will celebrate with a little family party so I'll post those pictures tomorrow! Thanks in advance to everyone who sent cards and called Tenley. She wasn't up to talking much last night as she has a huge bump on her head from falling into a wall or something. She's home from school today to rest up from a cold and the bump. It's freezing cold here and raining, a huge change from yesterday's 89 degrees and sunny, so we are staying inside to decorate.
Kids birthday party
16 years ago


1 comment:
oh we wish we could be there to celebrate with you Miss T!! We sure do love you, hope you feel better--Aunt Deb and Morgan and Rylan J
Post a Comment