Friday, November 28, 2008

My First Christmas Tree

I have always wanted a real tree for Christmas. I have begged my husband since we were married to come with me and do the whole 'chop down your own tree' thing. But, alas, he always talked me out of it by reminding me of the mess, our crazy tree-loving cats, the price, etc. But this year I had already decided it was time for my first real tree. They are so cheap here, only $24 for a HUGE 8 foot beauty.

So today I packed up the kids and we went to get one. After I asked hubby of course, who surprisingly saw my side when I pointed out we'd probably never have hardwood floors again, nor would they be this cheap!

Pictures to come once we find a stand!

1 comment:

debr said...

Woo Hoo--how fun!! We are jealous...send out some pictures when it is all decorated!!!