My son decided to make a dichotomous key for fun. Can I even SPELL dichotomous correctly? Don't ask me to explain one cause I need to run along and find my dictionary first.
Hi Cathi - this is Shannon (Sheri and Deb's friend). I love your blog! Anyway, I had to look up what this was - and I remember making one for My Little Ponies as a little girl! Ha ha! Ponies with wings, ponies without wings, ponies with unicorns... :)
It's this scientific elimination chart that starts out vague and leads you to the exact name of the thing you are trying to identify. He read about it in an Usborne book I guess.
Hebrews 11:1 "Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."
This is the story of Me (9), Myself (6) and I (3). Me is sensitive, kind and a virtual sponge. Myself is nurturing, quick-witted and a dreamer. I is jovial, loving and a fierce competitor. They all represent who I was, who I am and who I long to be. They are my everything.
4 comments:
ummmm, i vaguely remember that, does it have something to do with trees?! :)
Hi Cathi - this is Shannon (Sheri and Deb's friend). I love your blog! Anyway, I had to look up what this was - and I remember making one for My Little Ponies as a little girl! Ha ha! Ponies with wings, ponies without wings, ponies with unicorns... :)
It's this scientific elimination chart that starts out vague and leads you to the exact name of the thing you are trying to identify. He read about it in an Usborne book I guess.
Hey Shannon!! Your kids are so adorable!
Post a Comment