Both opportunities have fallen through and we are back at square 0. Square -10 really because time is our enemy and the days are flying by.
We're sad. We're frustrated. We are at a loss as to what to do. We are not the only ones feeling this way I am sure, thousands upon thousands of people are without a job.
But we are still hopeful because nothing is impossible with God. Nothing escapes His eye, nothing happens without a reason. Just as this morning was storming and gray, now the sun is shining brightly on us.
Literally and figuratively!
Thanks for praying with us and standing with us while we wait. I'll be back next week with pictures and such. Until then, be grateful for what you have and keep your eyes on the goal!!
Kids birthday party
16 years ago


1 comment:
Oh, you must be so crushed! I can't believe how well you appear to be handling this disappointment. We will continue to pray that another opportunity - the RIGHT one - will come soon!
Post a Comment