Thursday, May 28, 2009

Gift Pockets by Enveloping

June is fast approaching and what better time to buy some Gift Pockets for those summer weddings or engagements? How about using Gift Pockets for your husband, dad or grandpa for Father's Day? Gift Pockets were created especially for holding gift cards or cash. It's an easy way to give someone a gift they'll be able to really use! Some of the nice features of the Enveloping line of products are listed below:

~I handcraft each pocket individually, taking the time to create something unique for a special occasion. I try to find interesting paper and creatively match the string and brads to each pocket.

~I don't charge very much! Can you believe how much a card costs at the store these days? Some can run you almost $5! For $1 plus shipping you can give someone a personalized gift that is REUSABLE!

~Which leads me to my final feature, these items are REUSABLE! The recipient can keep the pocket and use it to store other things inside - receipts, household keys, emergency cash, wallet sized photographs, business cards, coins - the list is endless!

You can feel good about a purchase from Enveloping. I am not using this creative outlet to make money, anyone who scrapbooks knows how much paper and brads cost alone. I'm simply using a rough time in my life to carve out some sort of purpose for myself and to give myself focus and determination. Enveloping was inspired by my children who love to plant flower seeds. Seed Pockets are a wonderfully fun gift to give little ones this summer. Throw in a $1 shovel and you've got a creative and CHEAP kids gift that they will enjoy long after the batteries have died in their plastic ones. Let's use this time in our nation's history to get back to being simple, to enjoy each others talents and crafts, and to put some thought into our gift-giving. It isn't about the dollar value anymore, it's about just being together and making some memories! I've enjoyed crafting the Gift Card Pockets below. I hope you will give them a chance to brighten someones day!


Summer Wedding!! Includes Gift Tag


Happy Father's Day!!

No comments: