Awesomeness!!! You know, when you were going to have radiation, the girls and I were all going to get butterly tatoos on our ankles as an act of solidarity! Then Deb got pregnant...but it was a fun thought!
Hebrews 11:1 "Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."
This is the story of Me (9), Myself (6) and I (3). Me is sensitive, kind and a virtual sponge. Myself is nurturing, quick-witted and a dreamer. I is jovial, loving and a fierce competitor. They all represent who I was, who I am and who I long to be. They are my everything.
6 comments:
Awesomeness!!! You know, when you were going to have radiation, the girls and I were all going to get butterly tatoos on our ankles as an act of solidarity! Then Deb got pregnant...but it was a fun thought!
we should do it just to show people how wild and crazy the Leasure girls really are! Let's make mom do it too!
umm excuse me but are you forgetting that it hurts...A LOT?!!! Ok--if you are willing I am but I get some Morphine first
says the woman who birthed a child for over...how many hours was it, 30?
different--i was out of my mind
(snort) so true
Post a Comment