And just as suddenly, my habits changed. My thought process went from worrying about the what-ifs nonstop to focusing on what I could change in the circumstance. My prayers came easily and frequently and I found myself being lifted above the storm. Yes, it was still a very bad time, but in those moments I could see the good, the blessings both big and small.
So at the end of this week we sit here with no moving company scheduled to move us. And there's not a thing we can do about it. We currently have a vehicle sitting in our driveway that will again not start. And there's not a thing we can do about it.
We woke up discouraged and totally freaking out, Nate and I. And we ended the day having worked harder on getting ready to go than any other day so far. We spent more time laughing and goofing around than any day I can remember in several years. We had good times with our kids. And we're crashing into bed completely exhausted and ready to face our last Sunday here in Virginia.
Cause one way or another God is moving us this week. Ain't no mountain high enough!
Just watch and see ;) Oh, and check out my cute kids below.


No comments:
Post a Comment