Wow-she can really sing! Besides the fact that she has the meloday down, I am blown away that she knows all the WORDS!!! Holy Cow--either she hears that song an awful lot or she has a memory for music...either way pretty impressive for a 5 yr old!! Go Girl!!
Hebrews 11:1 "Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."
This is the story of Me (9), Myself (6) and I (3). Me is sensitive, kind and a virtual sponge. Myself is nurturing, quick-witted and a dreamer. I is jovial, loving and a fierce competitor. They all represent who I was, who I am and who I long to be. They are my everything.
3 comments:
Wow! I see she has the family talent... ;)
Too cute for words!
sheri
Wow-she can really sing! Besides the fact that she has the meloday down, I am blown away that she knows all the WORDS!!! Holy Cow--either she hears that song an awful lot or she has a memory for music...either way pretty impressive for a 5 yr old!! Go Girl!!
Post a Comment