Kindness is something that I want to instill in my children, just as my mom instilled it in me. It's also something that requires action. So we recently sent someone we've never met something to help him and his family while in the hospital. I think it was a really fun way for my kids to learn about being kind to others. They were so excited to see if Landon liked his gift and I'm sure he did! We found J
ackaroos Boutique randomly through an internet search and the owner, Jennifer, could not have been sweeter. I HIGHLY recommend her blankets. Check out our final product below, SO CUTE!!

1 comment:
Hi Cathy,
I haven't checked your blog in awhile, so I have been out of the loop. I will be praying for you in your school decisions! Recently, I have thought about what a huge decision that is for your kiddos. I pray God will give you discernment and peace. Glad you are enjoying the last few days of fun before school starts! We tried to do the same thing before Brian went back too. Much love to all of you!
Post a Comment