Thursday, August 14, 2008

Calgon take me away

I realized this morning that I only have next week and the week after left with the kids before summer starts. Their first day is Tuesday Sept 2nd which is a whole week earlier than I thought. And next week is our big family vacation to DC so really only one full week left with them home. I am not ready! I am resorting to using my blog to make a list of what I have left to do because otherwise I fear I may not get it done!

~Try on Shea's uniforms
~Buy new uniforms if needed
~Buy school shoes and socks
~Clean kids bedrooms
~Go through fall clothes and see what fits
~Donate clothes that don't fit
~Send Grandma the pictures and $ to ship Shea's backpack (and birthday card)
~Clean up summer toys on patio
~Declutter and load shed with things we don't use
~Schedule Shea's dentist appointment
~Call insurance about coverage for Tenley
~Schedule Tenley's dentist appointment
~Get last minute school supplies
~Sign Shea up for Nature Explorers
~Get Shea's soccer shoes, etc.

No comments: