It's getting competitive around these here parts when it comes to couponing. The last two weeks I've had to get rain checks for items that were not in stock when I went ON SUNDAY to get them.
I see you little sneaky women, coming into my store with your coupon binders hidden so I won't know it's you. But you are undeniably easy to spot with your reusable shopping bags for extra 5cents savings and your calculators propped all nicely on your perfectly printed lists.
Yes, I see you, waiting to stock your cart with 24 cans of Dole Mandarin Oranges because they were 10 for $10 and you had coupons for $1 off 2 which brought your total down to 50cents a can, a whopping $1.49 savings PER CAN!! (laughs maniacally)
I see you. But tomorrow I have a plan to thwart you all because I hurt my elbow and I need to get to the store first thing in the morning for some pain reliever. So YES, I will beat you at your own game and shop before 7am. WITH ONE ARM!!!!!!!
HA HA HA HA HAAAAA.......
Yikes, I think I took too many pills.
Kids birthday party
16 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment