Today I did NOT wake up barely able to move after working out yesterday...for 20 minutes.
Today I did NOT take a bath half-way through the day in an attempt to relieve said discomfort from the aforementioned workout.
Today I did NOT get down into the tub and get stuck because I could NOT get myself out without crying tears of pain.
And I also did NOT laugh so hard at myself that I managed to get out without having to scream at my husband to come help me.
But sadly, I DID manage to fall extremely hard and hit my elbow which caused immediate swelling, bruising, crying and hysteria because OH YES today our health coverage lapsed!
It's a good thing I have such a good sense of humor.....and my Jillian Michaels workout DVD can just sit on my shelf for a week!
Stupid workout video.
Kids birthday party
16 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment