Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bad Timing

Now is soooo not the time for me to get sick. Er, sicker. I've been sick for a week with a chest cold. One night I woke up a few hours after I'd gone to bed and I could hardly breathe my chest hurt and burned like the fire of a thousand suns. But I was getting better, it moved onto the runny nose and coughing fits and slowly I felt almost human-like.

Now I have a fever and can only take shallow breaths or else I wind up hacking spasmodically until I pee myself. Now that's an image you want in your head, eh? Not to mention that one simple chore leaves me diving for reprieve on the couch until I can drag my butt back up to do more.

Please pray that this goes away as quickly as it came. I am thankful my dear husband is home to rescue me! Flee you evil virus, be gone with thee!

1 comment:

debr said...

girl! That sounds like something serious! UGH-- I pray that it is not. I will pray hard for you to get well