It looks like I'm trying to post as many times as I can today! Actually, it's that Devan is teething and he fell asleep for a long nap.
Anywho, a few pictures of my household stock that has grown to fill an entire shelf. My average of $60-75 a week for groceries also includes everything for my household supplies like toilet paper, cleaners, bath products and pull-ups/wipes for Devan. In fact, a lot of these items are big money-savers when bought with coupons, most of these items in my closet were free or $1.
14 tubes of toothpaste were essentially Buy 1 Get 5 Free, I got 6 toothbrushes for free, 6 Johnson's Buddies Bars were free, Dial hand soap were 18 cents each. Just a few examples of savings!


1 comment:
Ha ha - those are some of the same things that are in my pantry now! Aren't the Buddy soaps great?
Post a Comment