Dear Stan and Jan Berenstain,
You've helped us master the Greedy Gimmies and Count our Blessings. You've made Dollars and Sense come alive. You eased us through how to Lose a Friend and given us hope with the Real Easter Eggs. Our Trouble with Chores and Trouble with Commercials are over. You've even shown us that Baby Makes Five.
So is it too much for me to ask for some help with the Trouble with Unemployment or the Case of the Missing Job? Perhaps write about what to do When a Baby has a Sick Heart. Any thoughts on how to handle Life's Biggest Decisions that You're Too Afraid to Make For Fear of Failing Yet AGAIN?
Well, I'm sure you're working on those titles. If only life were so simple that we could pick up a Berenstain book and find the answer to any question we wanted. I've heard that Bible thing has some pretty good answers, maybe I'll try there instead.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Job 6:11 "What strength do I have, that I should still hope? What prospects, that I should be patient?
Job 6:8 "Oh, that I might have my request, that God would grant what I hope for,
Psalm 25:5 "guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.
Psalm 33:20 "We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield.
Still praying for Stellan!
Kids birthday party
16 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment