Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Break Day 2

Day 2 went well, though I didn't get any pictures! We stuck to our routine and added a bit more schoolwork to study USA Geography because the older two are really interested in learning the state insects. Thanks to Aunt Holly we have some new learning games, one of which is USA Geography JINGO! Check out how many interesting kinds of JINGO The Chalkboard carries. We also have the Phonics one that is helping Tenley read. You'd be surprised what little kids can learn, even Devan enjoys finding the shapes of the states. To keep it interesting I use Hershey's Kisses as the game pieces and everyone who plays nicely gets to eat a game piece at the end of the game! JINGO ROCKS!!

We also made Easter suckers from a candy mold I bought a few years ago. I had all of the supplies (except some of the candy was melted a bit due to the heat) and thanks to my hard work of cleaning out the shed we found some really fun FREE things to do with our time this week.

No comments: