As our week came to an end we all concluded it had been wonderful! Friday the kids played outside (again, sorry my midwestern friends!) while Daddy worked from inside the tent. I ended up needing to run to Urgent Care for antibiotics (to the tune of $199 for 6 pills, gotta love our wonderful health care system) but the kids had fun!
In the afternoon we played outside some more. And some more. I really do love our backyard, such a blessing for the kids. Spring is really here and they enjoyed running around finding all the new flowers coming out. A few butterfly sightings were had as well!
And then to close out the week I slept outside with the kids (in the rain) in the tent. It was warm though so I can't complain. We had a good time!
More pictures to come when I get the camera batteries charged again.
Kids birthday party
16 years ago


1 comment:
Sheesh! The next time I'm in the States I'll bring you whatever meds you think you'll need for a year. That is one nice thing about southern Africa. You can get cheap meds!
Post a Comment