Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Break Day 4

Day 4 ended up being very fun for the kids and very not-so-fun for Mommy. I woke up with a bladder infection starting and knew I'd need to spend the day resting to fight it off. Thankfully it was a really warm day here with no wind so the kids played outside all morning while I tried to clean up and ran to the drugstore. Tenley got to "babysit" Devan under Daddy's watchful eye while he set up the tent in the backyard. The original plan had been that he would give me this Friday night off since I always have the kids for Family Fun Night. I wanted a morning to sleep in JUST ONCE and I knew I'd need to get things ready for Easter weekend. Unfortunately, I needed to switch days with him and the weather cooperated so -- Day 4 became Daddy's Family Fun Night!

He grilled them hot dogs, made them smores and camped outside with them. It is now 8:45am and I still haven't heard a peep from the yard!

I'm officially ready to finish up Spring Break with a full night's sleep!

No comments: