So I'm in week 3 of my endeavor and I feel that it's going really well! I have three new Custom Orders this week and although my store isn't stocked right now (thanks to my big sister for buying it out!) I do have plans to restock on Fridays and do a showcase every week for a month. For now my work is coming from word of mouth because the pictures don't do the product justice. I have terrible camera skills and can't figure out how to make pieces of paper look unique and "buyable" to customers. It is a difficult product to explain to people in words, but the people who've received one (teachers at school) have then placed orders for more so I think it will do well!
I also went to my chiropractors office to drop off an application and I left her a nice little basket of the Seed Pockets to give away to her clients. I had to hand stamp the store web address inside the flap which was t e d i o u s work but for now it's all I have. I am in the process of figuring out the best way to stamp the logo on without investing a ton of money.
So, all in all it's going great! I like it a lot, it's fun for me to do at night and I feel like it's something I can really continue with. I'll come back tonight and post more pictures of the new sets I've created. Father's Day is fast approaching and I've got some great gift card holders for your dads! Stay tuned.....
Kids birthday party
16 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment