Yeah, so Nate and I are doing the Atkins diet. Yes, I know it's ridiculous in a lot of ways but we are both ready for a physical change and what better time to do it than now when we are together 24-7 for support? So far I am:
1. sick of cooking food
2. sick of craving food
3. sick of thinking about food
4. horribly terrified that at the end of this process my husband will have lost 25 pounds and I will have lost 1.8 pounds - or something equally awful
I made a big weight loss chart with the ACTUAL numbers on them for me. The kids are so excited for me to reach my goal, they have watched The Biggest Loser with me for several seasons now and they are cheering us on! I think it's important for them to understand that me taking time to exercise or cook food is beneficial to everyone. They cling to me 24-7 and I'm reaching to point of needing to have some space to work on myself. It's been difficult, but we all need to put health at the forefront in our house right now. Both Nate and I have experienced some stress-induced physical problems that have frightened us into a new way.
I am determined to do well.
So no one mail me a Snickers Bar, even if I beg you!
Kids birthday party
16 years ago


1 comment:
ooh girl!! I am on my own mission so I will be praying for you to succeed. Good for you to be doing something about it. Just think--two weeks from now, you will be closer to your goal.
Post a Comment