Please pray this morning (if you are awake, I know we're early on the east coast) as he has a phone call with the head of engineering for a New Jersey company. They contacted him yesterday and wanted to speak right away. I'm not sure if that is good news or not as I'm always leery of companies who allow/encourage their employees to work on Sundays...but, please pray nonetheless that if this is God's opportunity for Nate to work that he will do well in the interviewing process and come away with a good feeling.
I'm asking that you help me make today a specific day of prayer for Nate. He needs to be rejuvenated and renewed in his searching. His professional resume seems to be getting him several leads and we pray that we are ready for the next step of this journey.
Thank you my friends and family! I will update this afternoon when I return from The Jungle - aka Vacation Bible School. (maybe say a little prayer for me too as it's raining and I'm helping with games - we didn't think it would rain, uh-oh!)
Kids birthday party
16 years ago


2 comments:
consider it done, prayers for Nate today! Good luck to you at VBS too!!!!
We had problems with working on Sundays too when we were considering buying a restaurant. But then Pastor Bob reminded us that God wants us to take a day of rest, but it doesn't have to be on Sunday. So, we take another Saboth day if needed. We'll be praying for this to be a fruitful opportunity!
Post a Comment