As much as I do not like my current situation (or any of the situations I've faced over the last 10 years) I do love what happens to me when I'm facing a challenge. It's the hard times that drive us to seek the One who created us, to rely on Him and cling to Him as if he is the only thing that can save us.
Which He is.
And something that I LOVE seeing when I'm in the storm is the life rafts that God sends my way. I can SEE His presence in my life because I can SEE the absolute answers to prayers in front of me. Like when I can't pay a bill and then money appears from someone who listened to God's leading and gave from their heart. Or when I feel so alone and isolated and God sends notes from old friends to lift me up (thanks Erin and Jen!). Or when I just want to feel normal again and someone invites my husband to lunch so I can have the house to myself!
God really does exist. He really does love me. He cares that I'm here, that I'm hurting, that I'm desperate for His guidance and provision. He WILL show us the way, I promise. He always does.
I'm so ready to show you His plan for us!!!
Kids birthday party
16 years ago


1 comment:
woo hoo! I can see Him at work in you too, and in your circumstances. So though we suffer with you in your storms, we are delighted to see how He IS already providing!
Post a Comment