She continues to do well at home, though currently has a bladder and ear infection. She is slowly tolerating the K9 Immunity but I can't give her the Transfer Factor at all, that is what she's allergic to. As soon as some more money frees up I'll get her evaluated by the dermatologist and see if we can start finding some help for her skin conditions. I can tell her body is struggling a bit but she is really looking and acting well for the most part. Occasionally, like last night, she has a hard night of restlessness and needs constant petting to soothe her. I gave up at 4am and gave her a pain pill which helped her tremendously. I suppose that she will soon need to have that option more often, but I'm hoping that the good diet and plenty of love and sunshine will be great for her.
Lastly, we are slowly walking her a bit each day. I really feel that she enjoys it and it seems to help her from becoming stiff. I know there will be a day when she can't do this, but for now it is one of the highlights of her day!


No comments:
Post a Comment